Nutritional Value of Cannabis
Nature’s highest botanical source of essential fatty acid, with more essential fatty acid than flax or any other nut or seed oil.
All 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot produce.
* A high protein percentage of the simple proteins that strengthen immunity and fend off toxins.
* Eating hemp seeds in any form could aid, if not heal, people suffering from immune deficiency diseases. This conclusion is supported by the fact that hemp seed has been used to treat nutritional deficiencies brought on by tuberculosis, a severe nutrition blocking disease that causes the body to waste away.3
* A perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 Linoleic Acid and Omega-3 Linolenic Acid – for cardiovascular health and general strengthening of the immune system.
* A superior vegetarian source of protein considered easily digestible.
* A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective element of plants with benefits protecting your immunity, bloodstream, tissues, cells, skin, organs and mitochondria.
* The richest known source of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids. "
As far as omegas go, each Tablespoon of hemp seed oil, contains: 7g Omega-6, 2g Omega-3, and 2.5g Omega-9.
30 gram Serving (2 scoops) %RDA
Protein 14g 30%
Total Fat 4g 6%
Omega 6(2% GLA) 2.6g
Omega 3 0.8g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Saturated 0.5g 3%
Monounsaturated 5.0g 15%
Polyunsaturated 3.4g 85%
Carbohydrates 8g 2%
Sugar 1g <1%
Dietery Fibre 5g 20%
Vitamin A <1%
Vitamin C 1.5%
Vitamin E 33%
Vitamin B6 12%
Mineral Nutrition of Cannabis S.Land department of Chemistry Italy